1. The lubrication of reducer, gearbox, external gear and other parts as well as the hydraulic oil are carried out according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
2. The brake of each mechanism shall be checked and adjusted frequently to ensure the flexibility and reliability. On the friction surface, there should be no dirt. In case of dirt, it must be washed off with gasoline or thinner.
3. Always check the connection of each part of the hydraulic lift, and tighten it if it is loose. The tightness of the connecting bolts of the engine body should be checked when the engine body is under pressure. All connecting shafts must have split pins, which should be fully opened.
4. Pay attention to check whether there are broken wires and loose strands in each wire rope. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately. The maintenance of wire rope shall be in strict accordance with gb5144-85.
5. When installing, disassembling and adjusting the slewing mechanism, attention should be paid to ensure that the center line of the reducer of the slewing mechanism is parallel to the center line of the gear, the meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing clearance should be suitable.
6. Regularly check whether the operation of each mechanism is normal and whether there is noise. If any fault is found, it must be eliminated in time.
7. In case of overheating of the motor of the hydraulic lift, it is necessary to stop the motor in time, remove the fault, and then continue to operate. The motor bearing should be well lubricated.
8. Always check all wires and cables for damage. Bandage and replace the damaged part in time.
9. All control boxes and distribution boxes shall be kept clean regularly, and dust on electrical equipment shall be cleaned in time.
10. The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean, and the brush pressure should be adjusted to make its contact area not less than 50%.
11. The contact opening and closing of the travel switch of each safety device must be reliable, and the contact crater shall be polished in time.